1) When the electronic cigarette is not in use, it keeps in standby mode.
2) The LED light will be turned on when you are inhaling, and vapor will be produced; any continuous inhaling over eight seconds, the system will be locked provisionally after LED flashing two times.
3) When the voltage is lower than 3.3 V, the low-voltage-alarm function starts, with the light keeps flashing 10 times, reminds customers that the battery is running out.
1. Multiple Flavors for choice
2. Different color
3. Smooth Airflow, Cool throat hit
4. Large capacity, enough power with huge vapor
5. Portable individual box pacakge
6. Custom logo and pacakging are available
Disposable Vape Pen Not Working : vaporents - Reddit
Hey all, picked up a disposable concentrate pen for the first time, drove the hour home, opened it up and the pen wont produce vapor. The battery is …
How To Fix A Disposable Vape That Won't Hit – CleanAF Ops
Once you have removed the rubber nipple it is time to put the vape back together! The easiest way is to hold the rubber nipple in your hands and line up the nipple
Troubleshooting: How To Fix A Disposable Vape Pen
If your disposable vape pen is no longer producing vapor, the first thing to check is the fluid level. Many vaporizers have a window, allowing you to see how much product remains. If there is no oil in the window, it's time to toss the pen. If the fluid is empty before using the pen, that's a separate issue
How to Fix a Disposable Vape: Ultimate Guide
Jun 28, 2020 — This article is our ultimate guide to fixing disposable vape pens. No matter what type of problem you might have encountered with your
Troubleshooting Tips for Common Vape Pen & Cartridge Issues
Jan 30, 2020 — Disposable Vape Pens. Once you take the first “puff” or “draw”, the battery is “on” and cannot be recharged or turned off. You usually have up to
Simple Fixes to Common Disposable Vape Pen Problems
May 1, 2020 — Simple Fixes to Common Disposable Vape Pen Problems · The e-cigarette is leaking · The flavor of the e-cigarette is not the taste it is supposed to